Victory Rolls Pompadour is proper for nearly all face shapes. This style works best on medium to bulky hair.
How To method:
1. Prep clean, dry hair with a light-hold hair spray works.
2. Make a side parting and share the pony and both left and right areas away for now.
3. Use a medium sized curling iron and start in the back. Curls in a vertical way to spiral curls. Separate curls light by gently raking fingers through the hair.
4. Make the victory rolls by starting with the section left. Comb the hair straight out and head out. Backcomb this section, being careful to a smooth appearance on the surface of the hair. Move the fingers on the ends of the hair and roll down in the direction of the head to the victory role.
5. Then take the pony and comb to smooth out. Let her drape and is located at the top of the victory rolls.
6. Set this look with a light-hold hair spray.