These look best known as pompadour ponytail hairstyle, is torn between glamour and elegance rock rebellion, depending not only on the personality of the outfit, but it looks to combine a style that was inspired by the 50s' as part of the Rock was becoming a classic.
Easy pompadour ponytail tutorialTo ponytail with volume, the pompadour hair needs to be with a smooth base to create the proper motion and voluminous hairstyle finish.
1. The first step is to separate a long tuft on the top of your head.
2. Continued unraveling the strands to create volume hairstyle. Draw a line from one ear and another - first frays the top of the head and then lateral sectors up to the mark.
3. Apply spray to fix fraying. The result will be voluminous strands root
4. Arrange the hair back creating volume in the region of the forehead. Get done with the help of a comb and brush and spend more to fix the styling spray.
5. After brushing with the help of hands, forming the desired volume and top with pins collected format.
6. After collected, the volume is ready! Use more spray to set the finish if necessary.
7. To continue combing separates the rest of the strands to create a high ponytail.
8. Pick it up with a strong elastic to give your appearance a "pin-up style." Scrolling along the strands to create movement.
9. Separates a thin ponytail and covering the elastic strand to give a stylish finish.
10. Enroll ponytail and spray applied to create a slight ripple on its size and give more movement to the hairstyle.
11. The result is a gorgeously pompadour ponytail hairstyle.